Welcome to Steel Beam Calculator
Are you a Building Surveyor, Building Designer, Architectural Technician, Architect or Engineer that needs a more efficient way to design steel beams?
Benefits of the steel beam calculator:
Our online steel beam calculator will enable you to design steel beams quickly and easily.
- Great value for money, unlimited access from just £50.
- Designs in accordance with the most advanced Eurocodes, which in some instances can reduce steel requirements by over a quarter when compared to British Standards.
- Generates a detailed PDF report accepted by Building Control Departments.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Create Steel Beam Calculations from anywhere, from your PC, Mac, iPad or SmartPhone.
- No software to download, it's all done from the website.
- Free technical support provided.
Below is a demo version of our Steel Beam Calculator with a beam span length fixed at 1m which you can try out for free, our full version is available for a small subscription fee and allows users to design beams up to 10m in length, you can sign up for the full version here.
Enter Beam Details
1.2 Select steel beam size (Universal Beams)
The list above is showing Universal Beams to BS4 Part 1 1993, you can also switch to Universal Columns or Parallel Flange Channels
4.1 Is beam fully restrained along its full length?